Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Awesome New Music

I had to call this post "awesome new music" because my friend Annie laughed at me because that's what I called the newest playlist on my ipod.

There is nothing that makes me happier than discovering a new song that I fall headlong in love with.

I have discovered Jason Mraz. I know, I know, he had a grammy nomination for record of the year. Who cares? I don't watch the grammys.

This guy is absolutely incredible.

I am completely addicted to Geek in the Pink, I'm Yours, but especially, Butterfly, which has to be the cutest euphemism I ever heard for.... well, watch the video, you'll figure it out.

I am attempting to embed the youtube video of a live version of Butterfly, which I can't live without.

Give it a look and a listen, you can thank me later.

No comments:

Post a Comment