Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thanksgiving!

I totally love Thanksgiving!

Someone feeds me a huge meal (okay, it's usually one of my fabulous sisters, sisters who can cook, oh, I don't know...ANYTHING and make it taste FABULOUS!) and I don't have to buy anyone a present!

How great a holiday is that?

Oh, and I just want to bring up my favorite holiday topic. Just try and imagine a holiday, any holiday, without women. I DARE YOU!

Yes, it's women who cook, and decorate, and invite everyone, and clean the house until it's sparkling, and clean all the good china, and shop and cook for DAYS!

It's the women, people!

Well, not ME, but, you know, other women.

Let me be heard, loud and clear, by all those great women everywhere, WE APPRECIATE IT!

In fact, everyone woman creating a holiday, today or any other day, should be given a STANDING OVATION!

In fact, that's usually what my sisters and I do. Whoever cooks that day gets a standing ovation.

Why? BECAUSE THEY FREAKIN' DESERVE IT, THAT'S WHY!

Women, you are the BEST!

Men, kiss the feet of the goddess today who came down from heaven just to make your life possible! You damn well know she deserves it!

Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment