Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Top 8 Girls - American Idol

Okay, so I missed a week, sue me.

Thank God, chicklet teeth girl is gone.....

Ellen is on Simon's lap! She is nuzzling him. Funny!

Katie: Such a pretty girl! Rather snoozy performance so far. Rather boring. Panel didn't like it either. She's really just too young.

Siobhan: House of the Rising Sun. I think she can do it. This girl's got soul. Different version, I like it! She's my second favorite girl. Simon thought it was weird, I gotta say, I disagree. I thought it was fascinating.

Lacey: Stories. I have the feeling that I have seen this performance before. Don't all Lacey's performances seem the same? I think it's time Lacy went home. Judge's liked it. Guess it's me.

Katelyn: Carole King. She's adorable but I think of this song as completely Carole's. It's hard to hear anyone else sing it. Randy says there was nothing special about it, I agree.

Didi: Fleetwood Mac. Rhiannon. Never do Stevie! A different reading but still, you always hear Stevie in your head, don't you? An aside: does every girl on the show have to wear lip gloss? I have HD and it just looks icky. Kara and Simon liked it, but not me.

Paige: Smile. Sounds scared or nervous. Odd choice of song. I think it's a train wreck. Judges agree with me. I think Paige is going home.

An aside: Sons of Tucson looks funny.

Crystal! Give me one reason. She's the real thing. I love her. She reminds me of Bonnie. I totally LOVE that she's sitting on her amp! She's so unimpressed with the judges and so sure of herself. Simon agrees.

Lily: Patsy Cline. Really? Patsy? This I gotta see. I'm really tired of that Betty Boop quality to her voice. This is painful. I really hate it. Simon says no wow factor, I really agree. I think she is going home. Shame, 'cause I like Lily.

No comments:

Post a Comment